Academy of Achievement
Please fill out the answers to the questions below and press Submit. Your feedback is important to us. Responses are confidential.
1. Are you a:
Curriculum or Program Developer
Home School Instructor
2. What grade do you teach?
3. What subject do you teach?
4. What is your name?
5. What is the name of your school?
District of Columbia
6. Which Academy materials do you use in your lesson plans?
7. If you are using the Academy's proposed curriculum, how would you like to see it improved? If you're not using the proposed curriculum, why?
8. When searching the web for lesson plan ideas, what is most important to you?
9. What themes would you like to see more of in the curriculum section? For example, environment, civil rights, elected offices, etc?
10. Which achievers do you access/visit most often?
11. What can the Academy website provide to make it more valuable in your classroom?
12. How did you hear about the Academy of Achievement's website as an educational resource?
Search - Google
Search - Bing
Search - Yahoo/Other
Do Not Fill This Out